At Stonemark Granite we know that what you really want from your granite company is “peace of mind”. That’s why everything we do is designed to take the stress out of getting new natural stone countertops. We want you to enjoy the process and not have to worry about the results!
How do we do that?
- All of our templates are made using the latest in laser templating technology to assure that your tops fit perfectly the first time. Some of our competitors still use old style wooden templates that can lead to inaccurate measurements and poor fitting tops.
- Want to see your slabs? We encourage you to come see the slabs we’re using for your job! We want you to be comfortable that your tops will be exactly to your specifications.
- All of our crew members are thoroughly trained and required to pass a background check before we allow them into your home. We never use temporary laborers or employees who don’t meet our high standards of friendliness and integrity.
- We are fully insured. While we do everything in our power to assure that nothing goes wrong, in the unlikely event that it does you are covered.
- All of our trucks are equipped with GPS units to ensure our installers know exactly how to get to your house and that we are there ON TIME.
- During the installation process our crews use Gorilla Grips- A tool that pulls the seam pieces together while the adhesive dries. This assures your seams will be flat, level and as tight as possible. Some companies get the pieces as close as they can by hand and then just “fill the gap” leaving wide unsightly seams.
- We always clean up after ourselves! We’ll vacuum our work area to remove any dust we’ve created and wipe down your tops so you can begin enjoying them as soon as we leave.
- You’ll know exactly what to expect from us at each step of the process. Our team works with you to assure that we understand your expectations upfront so we deliver exactly what you want in the end.